Friday, February 10, 2012

Anyone else have an unhealthy obsession with Oschas?

I just recently got Japanese Knot Mistletoe in a trade, and I was just completely blown away by this wrap. It's so...perfect? In every way? This one is the linen/cotton/wool tri-blend and I was really bummed out to miss the release on christmas eve (had just spent all of my money on xmas gifts and returned home just in time to catch the stocking, but with no money left to spend!), anyway, I had kind of forgotten about these, even though I was really excited when they announced that there would be wool/linen blends. So what a pleasant surprise when it arrived! This wrap is cushy, supportive, warm and snuggly...the perfect woolly for us by far. The only wool I want now is more oscha wool! So this kick started my hunt for Oschas, I now have Alto Nebula otw and am hoping to find Roses Noel and Nouveau Ecru 50% Linen and 100% Linen Midnight on natural.....and no doubt more of these beauties when they release a few more! Seriously, these wraps are divine and perfect and everyone needs one! ...and I need a few more!

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I have a Roses Noel size 6 wrap I am willing to sell, only problem I'm in Belgium. If you're interested please get in touch ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm interested) do you still have them?

      Delete
    2. Hi Sarah, if you still have the Roses Noel, I would be thrilled to buy it from you! I know it is a long shot since you posted about it over a year and a half ago, but I am desperate for this wrap and thought I would try! Let me know, thanks mama! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks mama, but I have since found one. I'm sure it will make a mama very happy!

    ReplyDelete