Friday, February 10, 2012

Stashification: Myth or Mecca?

I was hovering kind of close to being stashified lately....or so I thought. It seems like everytime I get close, I get broadsided by some rare beauty and find a new obsession. But honestly, does anyone ever *really* find stashification? It seems like everyone is always churning at least a little bit. In fact, in all my time on TBW and NM I've only seen one mama become truly stashified, and in that case, she found one wrap that met her needs, said goodbye to TBW, and was never heard from again!
Do I need to avoid the forums completely to get there?? I think that would require cutting myself off from facebook too.

But I guess the real question is....do I even want to be stashified?? I find such enjoyment in trying new wraps, trading, hunting down rare beauties....maybe it's the pursuit of happiness that brings the real joy?

I think i'm almost to the point where i'll be content with my stash, but I dont think i'll ever stop trying things just to try. How do you know what your favorite is if you haven't tried everything??

No comments:

Post a Comment