Thursday, February 9, 2012

On my plate this week...

wow, i have so much to do...more than ever!
-possibly getting a promotion at work
-lots of dye projects
-preparing and planning for the international babywearing conference
-planning a good friend's baby shower-
-trying to get a special wrap that's an exclusive in another country
-v-day...woops! gotta get shopping!
-making an osnaburg wrap for a friend
-lots of wrap side projects

I often wonder where normal people get the energy to accomplish all of their daily tasks. Reminds me of a discussion I was listening to on NPR the other day about Mitt Romney. Everyone who was interviewed kept repeating that he's the most non-stop, energetic person they'd met. Never the type to sit down and kick back in front of the TV, always full force working on his career and family life, goes to bed at 1am and wakes up at 6 everyday....I wish I had that kind of energy. There has to be some biological reason why people like Mitt Romney have such unstoppable energy. Maybe he takes vitamins, or maybe he's a robot or an alien....or maybe he just smokes crack. I want to know the secret!!

No comments:

Post a Comment